|BackTrack 5 Wireless Penetration Testing by Vivek Ramachandran|
- Basics of WLAN : Frames, sniffing (using wireshark), Packet Injection (Aircrack Suite)
- Identifying the Hidden Wireless Network
- Beating the Mac Filter
- Bypassing open & shared Authentication
- Vulnerabilities in WEP and Cracking WEP key
- Caffe Latte Attack (Cracking WEP KEY using isolated client) discovered by the author VIVEK RAMACHANDRAN (Spoke on Defcon , Hackeron and other security conferences world wide).
- How WPA & WPA-2 works? Cracking WPA and WPA-2 PSK
- Evil Twin Attack ( lure the victim for connecting to your fake Access Point, then launch the attack)
- Setting up Rouge Access Point ( Both soft AP & hard AP )
- Man In The Middle Attack, Eaves Dropping (stealing credential...i.e. username & passwd from the wireless network)
- Stealing cookie and session hijacking from the Wireless network
- Finally, Setting up Radius servers and exploiting them.
AUTHOR : VIVEK RAMACHANDRAN
PUBLISHER : PACKT PUBLISHING HOUSE
FILETYPE : PDF | PAGES : 220 | SIZE : 16.5 MB
SOME MORE INTRESTING EBOOKS
Do you like us ?
- Follow us on facebook by clicking here and stay updated about latest hack and ebooks on yourfacebook wall.
- Click here to receive our sms notification for free.
- Feel free to ask any question, share hacks, just email us on email@example.com along with your details.
- Please Don't forget to +1 and like this page. We will appreciate your comments below.
THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT